Logos PR Bilingual English-Spanish Media Training
You have 30 seconds to relay your message. Do you know what you’re going to say? We do. We’ve trained a wide variety of industries, companies and non-profit organizations. No matter the group, the rules are the same. We’ll help make your speeches more memorable, your words more effective, and your delivery more powerful.
We assist corporations, associations, non-profit organizations, politicians, professional athletes, universities and other groups develop their key messages and polish their delivery method. With over 30 years of experience combined in media training, public relations, media relations, as well as having worked for corporations, newswires, PR agencies and media companies within the Hispanic and Latin America markets, we know the angle reporters are looking for!
Our bilingual (English/Spanish) media training will prepare you to:
- Effectively handle National, Hispanic and Pan-regional (Latin America) media interviews, roundtables, press conferences and other media interactions
- Enhance verbal and non-verbal communications skills for external engagements
- Effectively formulate key messages so as to position the company in the best light possible, thereby generating favorable media coverage
- Prepare for any speech in an hour or less
Our media training packages are customized to meet the needs of all the participants and our clients.
Traditional Media Training
If you’re responsible for delivering messages for your entire company, your customers, your community or the media, you need this course. It is perfect for beginner spokespeople who need to get quickly trained on the proper handling of media interviews, public speaking and other external presentations on behalf of their organization. The training can be conducted in English or Spanish for up to 5 executives (length and price varies).
Bilingual (Spanish-English) Media Training
Having a Spanish speaking representative/spokesperson is a necessity to compete in today’s global business environment. Whether you are a beginner or fluent in Spanish, our bilingual media trainers can get you ready for your starring role. This course builds on our traditional media training, but provides participants the additional skills they will need to be successful in either language through a combination of theory and practice. The course can be designed for one to 5 people (length and price varies).
Media Training Seminar
This two-hour course is structured for large groups who need an overview on dealing with the media. You get the basics of speaking the media language plus we’ll even interview a few willing subjects to demonstrate the skills we teach in front of their colleagues.
This intense, two-hour course gives you the basics for giving a live/on-camera interview. It is particularly well suited for CEOs and senior level execs that need to communicate the company’s message via TV/broadcast media. This course is designed to be taught to one executive at a time.
All the above packages include:
- Preparation: All preparation in advance of the session, including: Agenda, Customized presentation & research about organization, role play in English, Spanish or both with individualized mock interview questions, ins and outs of dealing with media and proper handling of interviews, as well as other media scenarios (e.g. TV, radio, print, press conference, etc.).
- Equipment: Camera, tripod, computer, other necessary equipment
- Takeaway Materials: Media training handbook and any other additional handouts or video of mock interviews
- Telephone “Refresher” Session: A complimentary refresher session prior to the trainee’s next scheduled interview (based on availability)